Whether we like it or not, today's tax
laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple
return can be time consuming and confusing. It is just too
easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are
entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's
no substitute for the assistance of an experienced
Here's what your get...
- Your tax return will be prepared by an experienced tax
professional and then rechecked by our computer software
identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more
closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS
- If you choose your tax return can be filed electronically
so you will get a refund back quicker.
- We will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding
to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an
interest free loan till the time you file your return.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax
liability for next year.
- Books in disarray: Not a Problem!
- If you own a small business and have not kept your books
in order, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your
books for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as
prepare your personal income tax return. Then we'll guide you
how to maintain your books in tip-top shape for the next
- Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing
your tax liability. We meet with our clients in the month of
December to discuss their upcoming taxes and do the tax
planning by recommending tax saving strategies to maximize
- We make it a priority to enhance our knowledge of the
current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by
attending tax seminars.
- We make sure businesses and individuals pay the lowest
amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look
for ways to minimize their taxes throughout the year, not
just at the end of the year.
Here are some Tax Saving
- Splitting income among several family members or legal
entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in
order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment
choices such as pension plans, contributions and other
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax
exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our
clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability
through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.